iL Puro natural
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
Mentha Piperita, Organic
For respiratory system, especially bronchitis and asthma. As it is antipasmodic , expectorant and mucolytic.
1. Zap Headaches: A few drops of peppermint oil massaged around the temples, the base of the skull and along the hairline will help chase away a headache. You may also dilute the oil in a carrier oil first.
2. Eliminate Bad Breath: Bad breath is typically a symptom of some underlying factor. If the issue is digestive, 4 drops of peppermint oil diluted with water and swished in the mouth like mouthwash will bring relief.
3. Reduce Bloating: Rub on the stomach to help with bloating caused by gas and indigestion.
4. Stop Itching: Apply peppermint oil to stop itching caused by bug bites, hives, poison ivy or poison oak.
5. Repel spiders and ants: Place peppermint oil on a cotton ball or cotton pad and place in areas where you find spiders and ants. Better yet, make a peppermint bug spray. Add 4-5 drops of peppermint essential oil to water in a spray bottle. This also works to get rid of aphids in the garden.
6. Relieve seasonal allergies: Combine lavender, peppermint and lemon essential oils together with some carrier oil and rub on the bottoms of the feet, the back of the neck and across the forehead. Then take your hands, cup them over your nose and inhale with deep cleansing breaths. This will bring instant relief.
7. Relaxing foot soak: Add peppermint oil to a pan or bowl or warm water for a relaxing foot soak Follow up with some DIY Peppermint Scrub. The same applies to tired aching feet. Add a few drops to a foot bath to relieve sore, swollen and overworked feet.
8. Stress relief: Add to a diffuser to provide relief from stress, depression and mental exhaustion. There is something uplifting about peppermint and will leave you refreshed. This is also effective when your are feeling anxious and restless.
(This article was originally posted at Natural Blaze)
I think this is our 2nd bottles of peppermint eo. I dilute 1bottle for my husband to bring to office. Whenever he feels sleepy or tired he will smell it and rub against his head and neck. We love it! Thanks xx
The entire family is a fan of peppermint oil. The smell is just right. We use for headache, body ache and when we get runny nose. We sniff to get rid of other smell too 😅. This is totally awesome. Bought over and over again at the kiosk and online.
This is one of my top favourite oil and I never leave home without one in my bag..
Bought after following the iLpuro IG for quiet sometimes.
The freshness and smell of the oil helps my mother in preparing her throughout her day