2000 years ago, Frankincense and Myrrh were just as valuable as gold due to their therapeutic benefits especially for antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits, and also used as incense for room fragrant. The combination of frankincense and myrrh has been documented in the ancient Egyptian prescription collection of Papyrus Ebers as a treatment for wounds and skin ulcers.
Traditionally, combinations of frankincense and Myrrh are used as natural treatments for diseases in TCM, Indian Ayurvedic medicine and also in the Middle East.
Today, China is the world’s largest market for frankincense and myrrh, where they are largely consumed for health wellbeing. The products produced by combining these 2 plant extracts as they have better therapeutic effects rather than alone.
Because of the above reasons, we created a blend of Frankincense and Myrrh together in a single bottle because we believe the blend could enhance the performance of anti-inflammatory and other therapeutic properties of the oils.
Here is how the combination of Frankincense and Myrrh essential oil can benefit you and how to use it:
- For general wellbeing (as good as anticancer and anti-oxidant) and for immune deficiency and depression, just diffuse in your room. For massage, mix 15 drops of the oils blend in 2 tablespoons of vegetable OR your cream or body oil (diluted oil blend) oil to be applied during massage or as body moisturiser. If you wish to ingest it, add a drop in a capsule then fill with coconut oil (we do not prefer ingestion as you do not know how sensitive your stomach is. NOT for pregnancy, also check for any contraindication with medicines you are taking).
- In in vitro studies (study on culture dish in lab), frankincense and myrrh essential oil were effective in inhibiting tumor growth, so you can try by massaging with diluted oil blend on respective areas.
- Pain and inflammation of joints related, massage diluted oil blend on the areas.
- The blend is useful during and after chemotherapy, as it helps to drain toxins from the kidney.
- Prevention of UV damage and melanoma on skin, use the diluted oil blend as skin moisturizer.
- As good antioxidant oils, dilute the blend in your face oil/and moisturiser (follow the above diluted oil blend formulation) for anti aging.
- Skin ulcer (including diabetes ulser) and slow healing wounds, make a compress soaked in diluted (10%-25%) essential oils can be applied to aid healing.